Monday, March 1, 2010

Multiple intelligence quiz

As you can see, I am a interpersonal and naturalistic person. This means that I learn best when doing work with others and outdoors. However, I am not a logical and linguistic learner. This means that I do not learn well with words and numbers. I feel that the Multiple Intelligences test is very useful as it allows people to know how they learn best. Thus, people would not have to put themselves at an disadvantage as they will know how they will learn best. This test is also free. Thus, it will be accessible to everyone. However, there are a few disadvantages to this test. A disadvantage would be that some people would lie during the test and thus will not get accurate results. Another disadvantage would be that there are not enough questions to really determine a person's learning abilities. An example would be that for the interpersonal type of questions, it did not cover all the fields involving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment