Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brisbane

As you all know, I had to go the Brisbane for an exchange programme. We reached Brisbane at about 7.30 am. After that, we went to collect out luggage, but there was some problem with the baggae system and our luggage did'nt move. After like 15 minutes, the luggage moved and I was able to collect my luggage(19.8 kg). Then we went out to meet some of our hosts. The teachers Mr G. and Mrs Mills were all very friendly and the students were very initiative as well. After leaving the airport, we went to this place called Mount Cootha. We were supposed to be able to see the whole of Brisbane from there, but unfortunately, it was raining so we had to hide in the souveinir shop until the rain stopped. I also found out that the Australian stuff were very expensive and so, I did not buy any souveinirs. My apologies. So we went out once the rain stopped, but there was a mist so we could not really see anything. After that, we went on a boat ride called city sights. It was supposed to bring us around the city and the interesting sights. But, it was very boring and I fell asleep (I was not the only one). After the bus ride, we went on a boat ride and it was very nice. The wind was blowing very fast and when it starting raining, the raindrops were like machine gun bullets. After the boat ride, we went for lunch. After lunch, we met our respective hosts and went to the host's house. It was a 2-to-1 homestay, so i played with my laptop and my friend read his book. We had lamp roast for dinner and it was very nice. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment